Workshop: The Emotional Intelligence in the Workplace
Within the framework of cooperation between CULTNAT and YUSRE Vocational & Managerial Training HR & BS Consultancy supporting by Bibliotheca Alexandrina, Yusre Team designed a new Program titles with "the Emotional Intelligence in the Workplace", with the following outlines: Define and practice self-management, self-awareness,
self-regulation, self-motivation, and empathy.
• Understand, use and manage your emotions.
• Verbally communicate with others.
• Successfully communicate with others in a non-verbal manner.
• Identify the benefits of emotional intelligence.
• Relate emotional intelligence to the workplace.
• Balance optimism and pessimism.
• Effectively impact others.
Duration of the Program:
22-6-2016 to 23-6-2016
Number of Training Days: two (2) Days